Digisteel Drafting uses the latest software to produce accurate 3D working models and structural steel detail shop drawings.
1. We start of by creating a very detailed 3D working model of the project structure that is precisely to architectural design intent and also in accordance
with engineering specifications and structural computation, during this initial stage we rise RFI's and provide recommendation for bolted/welded
connection including location of members, we work closely with all relevant parties to resolve any potential issues before we move on to next step.
2. Produce "Approval package (IFA)" consisting of all detailed shop drawings, site marking plans, holding down bolt plans and site details,
we check and make sure all potential issues have been addressed and resolved before we proceed.
3. Submit "Approval package (IFA)" to client for checking, additional changes, comments and approval.
4. After the return of "approval package (IFA)" if required we address any issues, additional changes, therefore we update the 3D model and
update and revise all affected drawings accordingly.
5. Now we submit the complete and final "construction package (IFC)" to our client for fabrication and installation comprising of the following
What we provide to you
- Assembly shop detailed drawings
- IFC model
- Single part / fitting drawings
- Detailed marking plans including 3d views.
- H.D. bolt plans and details
- Material lists / Bolt reports
- Purlin and bridging list
- CNC and DXF files for beam lining and laser cutting