Digisteel Drafting utilities CAD software to produce accurate 3D models and steel fabrication detailed drawings.
1. We begin by creating a 3D model of project structure in accordance with architectural design and structural specifications,
during this stage we rise RFI's and provide recommendation for bolted and welded connections including location of members,
we work close with clients and relevant parties to resolve any potential issues before we move on to next step.
2. Produce an Approval package (IFA)" consisting of site marking plans, holding down bolt plans and site details,
3. Submit "Approval package (IFA)" for checking, comments and approval.
4. After the return of "approval package" we address any issues and revise all shop drawings accordingly.
5. Finally we submit the latest "construction package (IFC)" to our client for fabrication and installation comprising of the following:
What we provide to you
- Assembly shop detailed drawings
- IFC model
- Single part / fitting drawings
- Detailed marking plans including 3d views.
- Holding down bolt plans and details
- Cutting , Material and Bolt list
- Purlin and bridging list
- CNC and DXF files for beam lining and laser cutting