Digisteel Drafting uses the latest software to produce accurate 3D working models and structural steel detail shop drawings.
1. We start of by creating a working 3D model of project structure in accordance with architectural design and engineering specifications,
during this stage we rise RFI's and provide recommendation for bolted and welded connections including location of members, we work close with all relevant parties to resolve any potential issues before we move on to next step.
2. Produce an Approval package (IFA)" consisting of site marking plans, holding down bolt plans and site details,
3. Submit "Approval package (IFA)" to client for checking, comments and approval.
4. After the return of "approval package" we address any issues by adjusting the 3D model and revise all affected shop drawings accordingly.
5. Now we submit the complete and final "construction package (IFC)" to our client for fabrication and installation comprising of the following
What we provide to you
- Assembly shop detailed drawings
- IFC model
- Single part / fitting drawings
- Detailed marking plans including 3d views.
- Holding down bolt plans and details
- Cutting , Material and Bolt list
- Purlin and bridging list
- CNC and DXF files for beam lining and laser cutting